Ok, so had I written this post a few hours earlier it probably would be longer and make much more sense. However, I am writing it now and not then, and well, .....I'm a little buzzed at the moment, lol. I think it is kind of sad that I am buzzed off of half a glass of wine, but oh well, lol.
Anyway, today has been waaaaayyyy stressful. As I posted yesterday, my hubby had a procedure on his neck that didn't go too well because of the anesthesiologist not actually getting him sedated. So, anyway, apparently he woke up swinging (as in fist) around 2am from a nightmare about it and thus began a day full of panic attack for him. And consequently a stressful day for me. He couldn't really get any of the doctors to help him and everyone kept saying to go to the ER. Long story short, he eventually let me take him, where he sat in the waiting area for 2 hours and then in the room for a while. They tried one thing first and it didn't work, but finally figured out something that got the panic attack to stop (thank GOD!), and he is now home sitting next to me on the couch (asleep, lol). But it was a really bad panic attack. He does have PTSD (not from military but from childhood) and has had a procedure done in the past similar to the one yesterday in which no anesthesia was used, so he just kept reliving both of them all day long. The ER doc finally got it figured out around 7:30pm and let him go home (and gave him a script to fill, just in case it comes back tomorrow or something). So, although I was mad at the ER doc at first, I am now very grateful that he finally did take the time to figure it out for my hubby. So in short, that has been my stressful day.
And now on a humorous note, I kept trying to put an "e" in almost every word in the previous paragraph except those that actually have an "e" in them, lol. Told you I was a little buzzed.....I am thinking bed is in order here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment