Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here Goes Nothing

     I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but just never took the time or knew what to write about. Well, I finally decided that it was time to act, and so I have. It took me forever to come up with the title for my bog, though. Everything I could think of along the lines of this being an insight into my world were already taken. So I used a word that means something to me: anthropology. I am currently working on my second Bach. degree, which is in anthropology. For those that don't know, anthropology is the study of all things human. This blog is about all things "me". So in a sense, it is the study of me, and therefore the title fits very well for me.
     I am a mother and a wife. At this point in time I have been married to my wonderful husband for not quite four years (come January it will be four years). Now, don't get me wrong, married life isn't always sunshine and roses. There are times that I absolutely want to wring my dear husband's neck. Like when trash makes it to the kitchen cabinet, but not into the trash bag that is hanging right beneath it. But I'm sure every marriage has little things like that going on. But he loves me for who I am and he understands me and supports me and I love him. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be back in school (which is something that I love). And if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have my beautiful, wonderful, monster of a son, Sean.
     Sean is my life. He is now 13 months old, and I can't picture my life without him. I have told my husband on multiple occasions that if anything happened to Sean he would have to come visit me in the loony bin. Although I may rant about him at times (like when he refuses to take a nap or eat his lunch!), I still love him with all that I am.
     We also have 5 dogs and 1 bird. That makes things interesting sometimes, but we just can't get rid of any of them. We though about it once, but had reasons to keep each of them. And 4 of the dogs are rescues, so I guess you could say we have bleeding hearts when it comes to animals.
     I guess now that I have given you a little bit of background into me, I will stop rambling. After all, I don't want to scare anyone away too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment